Designing your knife or ring
To order your knife or ring, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your specifications.
Things to consider when designing your knife
1. Blade length. Whether for the kitchen or outdoors it is important to chose a blade length that works for you
2. Blade shape – There are many different blade shapes – in the kitchen two common types are Classic French chef (spear-point) and Santoku (drop-point) (top two knives right)
3. Handle material. We specialize in locally sourced, A-grade stabilized maple burl. Other materials available upon request.
Things to consider when designing your ring
1. Type of pattern: fine or bold
3. Ring width
4. Semi-dome or flat top
5. Addition of gold or silver liner
6. If using gold, karat of gold (14k or 18k) and colour (yellow, rose, white)